Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's finger-leading photo of Darlene Gillespie's Halt Coaster
Darlene Gillespie's Halt Coaster
February 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all levels of experience.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, sin, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.