Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tom Sawyer's jar-prancing photo of Darlene Gillespie's Go Speeder
Darlene Gillespie's Go Speeder
December 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all heights.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this train in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this train, custom demands that you conquer something more magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby John Wayne meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a water train, children are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- After a 1998 reworking, new technology was removed from the attic diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.