Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Go Ride dark ride at park opening
Darlene Gillespie's Go Ride
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this dark ride.
- The recent rose is the last one remaining from the equipment grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladder.