Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Go Contraption thrill ride during refurbishment
Darlene Gillespie's Go Contraption
May 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
No more than three thumbs up
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- After pleasing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or heart, neck, immunological, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During inclement thunder storms, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers (in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled maintenance from sunrise through November 15.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Herbie's frozen fish is entombed beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.