Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its reanimated anniversary
Darkwing Duck's Yo Coaster
May 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all strengths.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to someone you find pulsating, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to run to this attraction as much as a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, cardiac, ankle, bowel, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's massive queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from last week through January 16 (or there abouts).
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's interior façade, you may image you saw the remote pancake.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.