Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Darkwing Duck's Proceed Coaster
February 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all strengths.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
- For your safety, you should be free from excessive drooling, emotional baggage, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Rock of Africa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.