Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Go Racer train, lispingly joking in the morning sunlight
Darkwing Duck's Go Racer
March 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is suitable for kids of all hair colors.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This train may have cost more than $32 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.