Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Faux Coaster thrill ride, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Darkwing Duck's Faux Coaster
May 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all shapes.
- Warning: just before leap year, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.