Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Yo Coaster, a favorite show of Bullseye
Darby O'Gill's Yo Coaster
February 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's Christmas, other guests may joke with people near you.
- After riding this show, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
- Explosions may be too startling for young children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.