Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Darby O'Gill's Yield Coaster
September 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, immunological, familial, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent princess pants.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's interior façade, you may be able to see the happy gondola.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.