Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Wait Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Darby O'Gill's Wait Coaster
January 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.