Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subterranean view of Darby O'Gill's Proceed Coaster when it's not hidden in children
Darby O'Gill's Proceed Coaster
December 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, experience something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," select Disneyland vacationers can queue up for this attraction less than a moment before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.