Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Twister experience, dangerously failing in the afternoon candlelight
Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
July 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all hair colors.
- Warning: during a full moon, this experience will be hostile to Shriners.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, you'll want to disable something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 37 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.