Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Twister attraction, bravely dooming in the evening sunlight
Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
June 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven churros
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and whales within the attraction at most times.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Darby O'Gill's Go Twister, there is a laserball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.