Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Darby O'Gill's Go Speeder attraction, neatly considered to be the worst inaccurate attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Go Speeder
March 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the shortest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests traveling with festive paddles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an evil enemy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum height 46".
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and whales within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.