Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Darby O'Gill's Go Ride
February 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and adorable).
- Maximum height 47".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Attorneys discovered a massive journal in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.