Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Darby O'Gill's Go Ride attraction at park closing
Darby O'Gill's Go Ride
December 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all languages.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Walt Disney had a supernatural home built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.