Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Ride train as seen from the top of Narnia
Darby O'Gill's Go Ride
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After going on this train, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 31 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.