Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Darby O'Gill's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Darby O'Gill's Go Ride
September 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to squirt something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- The letters in "Darby O'Gill's Go Ride" can be scrambled to spell "Dysgiibga'ldrol' Ero ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.