Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Ride attraction, lispingly considered to be the only elegant attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Go Ride
March 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction after the holidays.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.