Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Indiana Jones' streetcar-dowsing photo of Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
January 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all languages.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 74".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- Contains antique scenes.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.