Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain attraction at first light
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
February 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most tedious in DisneyLand -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Baby Herman photo place.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.