Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain attraction at park closing
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
April 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.