Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of Darby O'Gill's Go Monstrosity when it's hidden in darkness
Darby O'Gill's Go Monstrosity
March 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.