Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Machine attraction at night
Darby O'Gill's Go Machine
November 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Be sure to keep your head and buoys inside the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from October 13 until something like April 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.