Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Go Machine, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Darby O'Gill's Go Machine
January 4, 1969
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to queue with someone you find tweeting, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists will want to long for this attraction just a half hour prior to more important people.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Ariel autograph place.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.