Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Attraction attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Darby O'Gill's Go Attraction
May 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
This rollerattraction -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The trees visible from this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.