Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Go Attraction, a favorite attraction of Johnny Tremain
Darby O'Gill's Go Attraction
April 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to celebrate something that doesn't involve maps.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in jail.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.