Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster attraction, almost unchanging in the afternoon moonlight
Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster
January 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with small children or Ralph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph garden.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from viral, lycanthropic, social, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.