Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster attraction, January 24, 1968, 7:36 a.m.
Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster
March 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and heavily bearded).
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.