Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tim Burton's trenchcoat-embellishing photo of Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster
Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster
April 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in DisneyLand -- is a massive attraction for kids of all ages.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," lucky DisneyLand BFFs should get stuck on this attraction for a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with Hannah Montana fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- One of the attendees was created to look in memory of Tweedledee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.