Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster attraction, July 23, 2008, 4:10 p.m.
Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster
April 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After lounging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more relaxing.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.