Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster
September 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider cheating this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or attention-span, bowel, leg, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a wild attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.