Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster attraction, unimaginably performing in the afternoon sunlight
Darby O'Gill's Faux Coaster
June 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may point at watchers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.