Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan's Halt Coaster attraction, untimely attacking in the fading sunlight
Dapper Dan's Halt Coaster
August 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all heights.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dapper Dan's Halt Coaster "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.