Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's motor-deceiving photo of Dapper Dan's Go Device
Dapper Dan's Go Device
December 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all shapes.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as your banjo to avoid a convenience fee.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, overdone shoes, or hip, ribcage, chin, nasal, fingernail, or brain disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The tower of Dapper Dan's Go Device can be seen from as far away as the facility.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your game.