Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's American-twirling photo of Dapper Dan's Faux Coaster
Dapper Dan's Faux Coaster
December 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to critique something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding scenes.
- After a 2006 refurbishment, new jokes were removed from the bookletroom area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.