Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's chute-operating photo of Dapper Dan's Faux Coaster
Dapper Dan's Faux Coaster
January 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all hair colors.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant toboggans won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for young adults.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.