Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Dale's Yo Coaster when it's not shrounded in tarps
Dale's Yo Coaster
April 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider dusting this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from weird relatives, bad haircuts, or chest, neck, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 19 to November 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.