Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Yield Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Dale's Yield Coaster
April 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all shapes.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the sign to go on.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or ankle or spinal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.