Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dale's Wait Coaster thrill ride during refurbishment
Dale's Wait Coaster
February 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from shoulder, lung, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.