Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dale's Wait Coaster ride during construction
Dale's Wait Coaster
June 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge plusses
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all strengths.
- Warning: very determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- Ride may be too startling for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or spinal, finger, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.