Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A soundsational view of Dale's Go Speeder when it's not covered in children
Dale's Go Speeder
March 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all strengths.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Tigger interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to rent precision pants.
- The letters in "Dale's Go Speeder" can be scrambled to spell "As Rle'psegd Oede."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your large donation.