Massive Disneything Attraction Database
The Dale's Go Machine attraction, immediately embellishing in the fading sunlight
Dale's Go Machine
July 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
This rollermachine -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneything Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.