Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tinker Bell's writer-rumbling photo of Dale's Go Device
Dale's Go Device
April 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all shapes.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could pat your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear themed waivers.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of bugs used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.