Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's Go Contraption, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Dale's Go Contraption
August 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all languages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- On its second year before closing permanently, the Dale's Go Contraption nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.