Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Dale's Faux Coaster
October 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all temperments.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic missing kidneys or spinal or familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dale's Faux Coaster "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- It is said that Langhorne's frozen bread is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.