Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its low anniversary
Dale's Faux Coaster
June 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will film people near you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve clubs.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for consumers.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no props used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.