Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Dale's Faux Coaster
January 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or hair or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.