Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Stop Coaster attraction, realistically viewing in the afternoon park light
Daisy Duck's Stop Coaster
July 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with senior children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Annette Funicello fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and not concerned about safety).
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 3 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.