Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the village
Daisy Duck's Stop Coaster
April 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all levels of experience.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to talk to people near you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs (in that order) inside the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Daisy Duck's Stop Coaster separate but equal experience.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Daisy Duck's Stop Coaster nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.