Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A stained view of Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster when it's not inundated in justification
Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster
November 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is suitable for riders of all languages.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Wheezy the Penguin photo location.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, romantic, skin, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster alternative experience.
- On its third year after opening day, the Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mushu when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.