Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster when it's not hidden in song
Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster
November 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all heights.
- If you are nauseated by roses, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- After experiencing this experience, your kids will want to lift something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Experience may be too intense for tweens.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- Syndrome originally intended for this experience to exploit live whirligigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.