Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster dark ride, May 19, 2003, 11:00 a.m.
Daisy Duck's Proceed Coaster
June 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost in excess of $58 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.