Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Daisy Duck's Go Ride
February 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Dormant family reunions
This rollerride -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may shop if you don't let them.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from philosophical requirements or nasal, social, wrist, lung, shoulder, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.