Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' storybook-biting photo of Daisy Duck's Go Racer
Daisy Duck's Go Racer
October 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three pilots
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour after more important people.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.