Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Cynthia Harriss' Yo Coaster
January 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from excessive hotness or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a metallic attraction, adults are required to wear safety specticles.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Club 94 hideaway -- the only place in the area where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.