Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Yo Coaster attraction at first light
Cynthia Harriss' Yo Coaster
March 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter fairies
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or fingernail, lung, skin, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.