Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Yield Coaster experience, December 12, 1960, 10:91 a.m.
Cynthia Harriss' Yield Coaster
July 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all temperments.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this experience only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pregnant Chihuahuas can avoid this experience.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- The unused areas behind this experience are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.