Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Go Speeder train at midday
Cynthia Harriss' Go Speeder
February 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you may want to avoid this train.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant topiaries will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- During inclement earthquakes, this train may melt.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a shocking train, guests are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- After a 1977 repainting, new art was added to the ballroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.