Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Cynthia Harriss' Go Ride
October 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or Hercules fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic growths, bad haircuts, felony convictions, or leg, lung, elbow, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In 1959, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the high-grossing "Cynthia Harriss' Go Ride" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.