Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Go Machine attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Cynthia Harriss' Go Machine
July 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something that doesn't involve puppets.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.