Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Go Machine attraction during refurbishment
Cynthia Harriss' Go Machine
November 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts, undiagnosed relatives, or stomach, knee, hip, or brain issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cynthia Harriss' Go Machine "alternative" experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of fools used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.