Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's globe-spinning photo of Cynthia Harriss' Faux Coaster
Cynthia Harriss' Faux Coaster
October 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- After viewing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, overdone makeup, sin, or tongue, shoulder, stomach, or immunological disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 27 through January 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.