Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the park
Cynthia Harriss' Faux Coaster
July 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all ages.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land vacationers can get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Samuel Clemens photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.