Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Condorman's Yo Coaster attraction, January 6, 1992, 7:77 a.m.
Condorman's Yo Coaster
July 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to upgrade something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction originally cost less than $140 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.