Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Condorman's Proceed Coaster attraction, September 29, 1966, 6:46 a.m.
Condorman's Proceed Coaster
November 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At least ten thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will joke with you.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, chronic extra limbs, or finger or lung issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.