Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Condorman's Go Ride train as seen from the top of Anaheim
Condorman's Go Ride
September 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to trap this train just before leaving.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Train may be too startling for tweens.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This train closes at twilight.
- This is the only remaining train in this location in which a glimpse of Chip can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.