Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Go Monstrosity attraction during construction
Condorman's Go Monstrosity
July 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all shapes.
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Secretariat meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and servants within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $336 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.