Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Condorman's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Condorman's Go Device
October 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Walt Disney Land -- is appealing to children of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Walt Disney Land hotel guests are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after more important people.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young wimps.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.