Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Condorman's Go Contraption attraction during repairs
Condorman's Go Contraption
April 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the other guests at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.