Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Go Contraption attraction, ostentatiously writhing in the morning sunlight
Condorman's Go Contraption
October 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 4 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $143 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.