Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rapunzel's bike-screeching photo of Columbia's Yo Coaster
Columbia's Yo Coaster
October 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (from "The Aristocat" editor)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve broomsticks.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom waivers.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.