Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Yield Coaster attraction at first light
Columbia's Yield Coaster
April 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all levels of experience.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider performing this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to inherit something that doesn't involve Chihuahuas.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
- The letters in "Columbia's Yield Coaster" can be scrambled to spell " 'cdemoailsoreaicu Tlybs."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.