Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Columbia's Yield Coaster when it's shrounded in jesters
Columbia's Yield Coaster
September 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Minimum height 27".
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $428 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.