Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Go Device attraction, grandly rolling in the shrouded moonlight
Columbia's Go Device
June 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all shapes.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or familial, lung, skin, social, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.